Skip to content
- Bonn University has featured an article on Christine Lehnen and her writing workshop in the magazine forsch. The article, written by Ulrike Klopp, gives an account of the writing workshop as well as the challenge of juggling different projects and jobs.
- Christine Lehnen was invited to the LesArt, literature radio programme on Deutschlandfunk Kultur. She spoke to Andrea Gerck about the potential and limits of fantasy fiction, ancient and modern day witch hunts as well as the lenghts we are willing to go to to preserve our security at the cost of our freedom.
- Bunte, Geek and emotion have all featured reviews of the Palace-Saga. C. E. Bernard was also interviewed by Fantasy News and spoke about “popcorn dystopias,” queer literature as well as her work process.
- Christine Lehnen will be reading from her debut social fantasy trilogy, published under the pen name C. E. Bernard, in Recklinghausen, on September 13th 2018.
- She has also been invited to speak at the University of Bonn to welcome the freshmen on October 25th 2019.
- 10th November 2018, 4 PM: European Balcony Project on the Münsterplatz in Bonn, directed by Christine Lehnen, produced by the BUSC